Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rain on Mother earth

I consider rains very divine. It's kind of a bath for mother earth after all the activities that has happened till then. Like we take bath ourselves after going through a day of turmoil and various activities the body is subjected to. Rain on earth is similar to cleaning ourselves.
In this context, there is also a blame the man has put on himself. That is, there is a lot of dirt that man has been generating as a virtue of his activities; as a consequence of which there has been lesser rains in the recent past.
However, I could not completely believe that. On surface level that's what it looks like. Let's look at it like this- When I allow some insects or living organisms to breed on my body and generate dirt on me (for example-lice in the hair or parasitic insects on few animals), isn't it my responsibility to wash and cleanse myself? Likewise while we are a creation from the mother earth herself, and while we create dirt on her, isn't it mother earth's responsibility to cleanse it for keeping herself clean? Probably, the earth is allowing herself to have the dirt on her by not having sufficient rainfall. Probably she's having some other plans to counter it, which we mere humans cannot contemplate or imagine. In that sense I feel the dirt that humans are generating on this earth is a part of the grand plan of creation, maintenance and destruction.
Further, it's superb that some groups of people are also taking actions to reduce the dirt they are generating by being responsible. It's similar to the parasite breeding on my body itself feeling responsible for it's living on my body. But would that make a game-changing difference on me? No! Because I'm still allowing it to breed on my body.
Therefore, in the end whatever is supposed to happen shall happen exactly at the right time and in the right form and that which is defined as right at that moment. And that is not what man created for the earth; rather that's what was destined to happen at that time. And man was simply a pawn in this whole game.

No comments:

Post a Comment